Here are some thoughts about food. Do you believe them?
Are they True or False?
1. Hummus is a spread made from ham and mustard
2. Tayberries are eaten on toast in Scotland, for tea or 'tay'
3. Artichokes are part of the thistle family
4. Chocolate comes from cocoa beans which are found inside large pods
5. A 'batterie de cuisine' is French for food that contains butter
6. Muscovado sugar comes from Moscow
7. The world's biggest pancake weighed 3 tons
8. A pumpkin can grow as large as 95 lbs. It can feed 80 people
9. Butternut squash is purple inside
10. It takes 3 days to turn fresh peas into frozen ones
The answers to these and other questions can all be found in the book. If you want to see it, ask someone nice to buy it for you.